The PAO Forums Page!

The Forums can only be accessed by registered members who have signed-up. Guests will only see minimal administrative forums.

Our forums are fully compatible and self-optimizing for computer, Android, and iPhone browsers! 

By signing up you can gain immediate access to virtually all our forums.

Note: You can use your existing Google, Microsoft, Twitter, etc. account for immediate sign-up!

You can move this note or dismiss it by tapping on the top-right corner "X".

PAO PAO

PooreClare

November Introspection Challenge (Starts 11/4)

22: eating is getting better, still some pain, but it's getting better ^^ I'm eating a bit less than my schedule but I think it's okay since I'm not physically active. I've started to eat snacks again too 🙂

Relaxing goes well. Maybe I want to change it into being creative for 15-30 minutes a day. I've got a project I want to finish 😛

• Like 1

The last few days have been garbage. My Christmas shopping is just about finished, though, so that's one goal near to completion. Now I just need to get through Thanksgiving so I can indulge in my Advent fast.

• Like 1

I'm going to my hometown tomorrow for the Thanksgiving holiday, then I have yet another social event on Friday, so I'm considering today the end of the challenge for me. It was not as helpful for me this month as last month, but as always, I'm thankful to have a place to stay accountable. Wishing everyone else all the luck in the world in meeting your November goals! It's crunch time! 

tgfruit.jpg.0045729e504117c9690ddd12bbbb48fb.jpgtgtray.jpg.da94b587eb27bb090d6a1114fe7171c2.jpg

tgttray1.jpg.31f438eff089c350b8452722ffd314c6.jpg

• Like 1

Waw these pictures are lovely!

I've been so busy lately! When I come home from my internship, I just eat and go to bed or watch some Netflix. 

About my goals... sticking to my eating schedule is hard. If I'm being honest, I'm taking one snack of the three and I'm forgetting the fruit again. Also, eating less breakfast. If I calculate it roughly I'm getting 1500 of the 2250 calories during the week. During the week, I also stand and walk a lot of the day. But I'm not hungry or think I need more, hmm, strange. Does it mean I'm eating according to my needs or according to my ED? I'm not afraid to eat more, like if somebody brings cake or I'm going a night out. 

My other goal was to relax enough this month. I think I've had the right amount of work versus relaxation. I'm not doing much in the evenings during the week, but sometimes I hang out with friends. My social needs, like the sims, are green!

• Like 1

Oh wow! November is already over! My goals didn't go so well, but I did do those things more often than I would've. Thanksgiving week really screwed up my calories and all of my progress :( Looking forward to keeping some of the habits this new month

• Like 1

Important Information

By accessing this site, even without an account, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines and accept our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policy.